www.makeupartist-bjb.com Makeup Tips behind the scenes

Monday, October 19, 2009

BJ's Makeup Tips ~ Budget Buying

How do I update my make-up without spending a fortune?
Shelly, MI

When companies are pushing new colors and textures for the season, PLEASE, don¹t wear them if you don¹t wear them well. Instead, add a dot of a color shadow in the middle of your eyelid or the inside corner of your eye to pickup a new bright color for the season. You don¹t need four new shadows! Lipliners with conditioner or gloss on lips are great. Skip the lipstick and just use your lipliner all over first, for that depth of color.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to follow your blog! I can use all the help I can get.
    MaryRC is amazing...and your blog looks great!
    Welcome to this crazy world!

    ReplyDelete