www.makeupartist-bjb.com Makeup Tips behind the scenes

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Behind the Sceens with "The Fray"

For many years now I have been lucky enough to the Billboard Music Awards as a client. As a key makeup and hair artist, it is my responsibility to run the vanities department. A few years ago I met an up and coming band (I had no clue who they were, my friends were so excited) called The Fray. We really hit it off while they were in my chair. Here is their performance that night.

Over the next year I received a few calls from their management but unfortunately I was unavailable. The last call I received from them I knew I had to make it work. Rarely as a makeup artist do you get to turn a client down more than once. So off to L.A. I went to be The Fray's personal groomer. They really are lovely guys and I was honored to be a part of their team.
Finally here is the link to the video Never Say Never. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6iSaIs5WCk

No comments:

Post a Comment